Calibration station, EP6000
The Nieuwkoop calibration station has been developed to support calibrating your EC and/or pH measurement instruments.
Avoid incorrect calibrations and therefore incorrect measurements by using the calibration station during calibration.
By filling the tubes with the appropriate liquid, performing the calibration and emptying the tubes afterwards, calibration in ‘clean liquid’ is guaranteed. This way of working guarantees correct calibrations and accurate measurements.
The Nieuwkoop calibration station consists of the following parts:
- 1 x Calibration station plate intended for clipboard, 4 tubes and pH sensor storage bottle
- 4 x Tubes including cap intended for calibration fluids and demineralized water
- 3 x Sachets of calibration fluids (EC4.00, pH4.01 and pH 6.86) 20 ml
- 1 x Sachet of demineralised water 20 ml
- 1 x Clipboard intended for the quick manual Nieuwkoop measurement instrument.
The pH sensor storage bottle is not included, this comes standard with our pH sensors.
The quick manual is not included, but this is standard included with our relevant measuring instruments.
Statistic Number: 3822.90.00