CO₂/°C/RH-meter - Indoor air monitor
CO₂ / ° C / RH meter to monitor the indoor environment so that air quality is maintained.
€ 139,15 incl.
€ 115,00 excl.
The GT2500, CO₂ / ° C / RH meter can be used in various (industrial) environments such as offices, classrooms, warehouses, living rooms, etc. It ensures that the air quality (combination of CO₂ content, temperature and humidity) in an indoor environment is monitored. The reading can act as a warning for improving the air quality in this indoor environment where the GT2500 is located.
- Detected parameters: Carbon dioxide (CO₂), Temperature (air) and humidity (RH) Display: Possibility of illuminated display
- Alarm methods: Alarm sound and / or red color display
- CO₂ measuring range: 0-9999 ppm
- Temperature measuring range: 0-50 ° C
- Humidity measuring range: 10-85%
- Setting time after switching on: approx. 120 seconds
- Power supply: 5V power adapter Dimensions: 6.5 x 9.2 x 13.5 cm
- Weight: 157 grams
It is important to mention that the batteries that are included must first be fully charged by placing them in the GT2500 and connecting it with the power cord. After this is done, the GT2500 can take measurements without being connected to the power cord. The GT2500 has been developed to have a constant power supply. The battery function is only to support taking a number of measurements without wires.
HS (commodity) code: 9027.10.10